This group of students and young professionals meets weekly during Sunday School and frequently for fellowship outside of Sunday morning. The Sunday School class includes sharing and discussion of wide-ranging topics.
Our vision for community is multi-generational, enriching each person’s faith journey by worshiping, learning, and serving alongside people of all ages.
Young Adults at FMC:
- Give vision and leadership to worship
- Teach Sunday School classes for children and other adults
- Work with middle and high school youth
- Serve on church committees
- Build bridges to the larger community
- Bring fresh wisdom to the task of following Jesus together